app

Grundisburgh Barley Mow

Grundisburgh Barley Mow

52.11143,1.24467

Closed between 1920 and 1970

Rose Hill

grid reference TM 222 508

The Barley Mow was licensed for off-sales only at least as late as 1904 according to the Woodbridge licensing records. It closed in 1924 and may never have actually had an on-sales license.

It's shown as off-sales in the 1911 census.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X