app

Lowestoft Red Lion

Lowestoft Red Lion

52.48307,1.75605

Closed between 1840 and 1920

Compass St

grid reference TM 551 938

The Red Lion was demolished in 1898 to allow the Town Hall to be extended.

Map

map
expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X