CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 30/12/2019
Lowestoft White Horsehistorical closure era: mid 20th century
14 White Horse St
Lowestoft c1905 - pictured in the following book - page 17 - Lowestoft a history & celebration by Ian G Robb.
The pub is listed in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book when the pub was owned by Steward & Patteson.
It's listed in Back Street in 1851, 7 & 8 White Horse Street from 1861 until at least 1901, and 14 White Horse Street by 1911.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)