CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 30/12/2019
Lowestoft Free Trade Tavern
also traded as as: Free Trade Innhistorical closure era: date unknown
25 Factory St
This was listed as the Free Trade Tavern in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston.
It's listed at 20 Factory Street until at least 1901, then at number 25 by about 1911.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)