app

Lowestoft King's Arms

Lowestoft King's Arms

Closed unknown

65 Bevan St

grid reference TM 544 930

The King's Arms was two doors away from the Lord Nelson, with (in the 1950s) a fish & chip shop between the two. Thanks to Terry Newman for tying the location down.

It's listed at 65 Chapel Lane in 1871.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X