CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 21/01/2020
Lowestoft Mechanics' Armshistorical closure era: mid 20th century
18 Crown St
This pub is listed at 53 Crown Street until at least 1901; it's listed at 51 Crown Street in the 1910 Lowestoft Rate book, when the pub was owned by Youngmans & Preston, and renumbered to 18 Crown Street by 1911.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)