Closed before 1882?
6, 8, 10 The Street
grid reference TM 124 463
The building dates from mediaeval times. It's understood that the Bell was in the left-hand side of the building pictured. It isn't shown on any available OS maps (as early as 1882) so presumably closed before that date.
The building in our photo is confirmed as the old Bell by the Listed Buildings Register.
To be lett, an o'd and good accustom'd Public-House, late the Sign of the Bell, in Bramford and then in the Occupation of Thomas Moller, with a Malt-Office and Cistern 17Comb steep, a Barn, Stables, Backhouse etc. and a Piece of Land adjoining to them.Ipswich Journal, July 20th 1751***
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)