app

Debenham Joiners' Arms

Debenham Joiners' Arms

Closed unknown

33 Gracechurch St

grid reference TM 171 632

The pub was built in the 16th century.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

Footnote

The Company of Joiners were granted a coat of arms in 1571. Traditionally they were usually employed in producing more ornamental work than carpenters.

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X