grid reference TM 352 691
The Feathers was built in the 17th century.
We have studied licensing records from 1874 through to 1967 and found no sign of it. It's also not shown on any available OS map (at least as early as 1884) so it must have closed before 1874. The building's identity is confirmed by the Listed Buildings Register.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)