app

Great Waldingfield Compasses

Great Waldingfield Compasses

Closed 1920-1970

The Heath

grid reference TL 904 437

The former Compasses is now residential and now called Compass House.

It reportedly closed at the start of the Second World War.

The pub can be seen on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. (larger map)

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X