app

Horringer King William IV

Horringer King William IV

Closed 1840-1920

The Street, IP29 5RU

grid reference TL 825 618

According to the village website, the King William IV was at the northern end of what's now called "the Old House", which also used to house the village post office. The post office is shown on an old OS map of about 1903, though the pub is not. Our photograph is based on this information (the northern end is to the left in the photo).

The Listed Buildings Register records the building as "The Post Office and King William Cottage".

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X