CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.last updated 30/12/2019
Lowestoft Belle View
also traded as as: Bell Vuehistorical closure era: late 20th century
opened about 1900
184 High St
This may be confused with another nearby hotel of the same name.
This Belle View was built after road alignments in 1899. In 1912 it was listed as a hotel.
It was demolished in 1976 as part of a new road widening scheme.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)