Closed: between 1840 and 1920
grid reference TL 933 381 (approximate location)
This stood on the west side of the Street, probably near to the Shoulder of Mutton. It is probably one of the two beerhouses (along with the Shoulder of Mutton) recorded in the village in 1844.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)