also traded as Old Fox
South East, 52.04741,1.42904
Fox Hill, IP12 3RD
grid reference TM 352 443
The pub can be seen on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
Now residential, the building dates from the 17th or 18th century.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Fox's license was issued in 1853. Whether this was when it was first licensed or when it got a full (ie not just beer) license isn't clear, though the latter seems more probable.
Closed and boarded up. Unlikely to reopen.CAMRA's 1997 Suffolk Real Ale Guide