Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Real Ale is sold here.
24 Selkirk Rd, IP4 3HX
grid reference TM 189 459
opened 17th December 1956
A quiet, modern estate pub with two bars, which incorporates a Gurkha restaurant. The pub is open every day for breakfast.
There is live entertainment every Friday.
The pub has a toilet for disabled customers.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Family friendly
- Live music
- Real fire
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 1.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)