North West, 52.06874,1.19359
Real Ale is sold here.
24 Selkirk Road, IP4 3HX
grid reference TM 189 459
opened 17th December 1956
A quiet, modern estate pub with two bars, which incorporates a Gurkha restaurant. The pub is open every day for breakfast.
There is live entertainment every Friday.
The pub has a toilet for disabled customers.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Dogs welcome
- Family friendly
- Live music
- Real fire
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 1.6 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)