Due to current regulations, pubs can only sell drinks when accompanied by a substantial meal. This means not all pubs can reopen at present.
Real Ale is sold here.
Nacton Rd, IP3 9RZ
grid reference TM 197 417
bar / diner, opened 1977
owner/operator: Hungry Horse (Greene King)
A large modern lounge / restaurant with good value food and a separate games room. It's part of Greene King's Hungry Horse chain.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Beer served through handpumps
- Bus stop nearby (see transport links for details)
- Cask Marque accredited
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Separate bar
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 1.8 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)