Closed after 2000
Hollingsworth Rd, NR32
grid reference TM 540 948
A 1960s estate pub named after Alderman W. H. Amy, mayor of the town 1951-52.
It offered live music and other functions.
In July 2013 it was reported as closed. Original plans called for the building to be demolished, but instead it now houses a convenience store.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)