Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
This is a hotel, so it's possible that drinks are only available here to residents or diners. Please check before visiting.
Barton Rd, IP31 3PQ
grid reference TL 912 665
hotel, opened 16th century
Tudor style hotel set in gardens with a terraced drinking area. 15 en suite bedrooms. Banqueting & conferencing facilities.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Real fire
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Traditional pub games available
Railway station about 1.1 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)