St Cross South Elmham
Closed brewery (post-1970)
Population (2011) of St Cross South Elmham: 217.
Local licensing authority for St Cross South Elmham is East Suffolk.
About St Cross South Elmham
May also be called St George or Sancroft. One of a group of settlements to south of Bungay known collectively as "the Saints", which were recorded in Domesday variously as "Almeham", "Almaham", "Elmeham" and "Halmeham". Also see All Saints and St. Nicholas, St James, St. Michael and St. Peter.
The village appears on John Speed's 1610 map as "St Crost".