app

Yoxford Blois Arms

Yoxford Blois Arms

also traded as New Inn

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

closed 2007

opened pre-1874

High St, IP17 3EP

grid reference TM 393 691

The New Inn was renamed the Blois Arms on July 28th 1955.

Originally only licensed as a beerhouse, it got a full license on March 24th 1955 (license transferred from the closing Wrentham King's Head).

Now residential and (for some unknown reason) called Angel House.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X