app

Bungay Queen's Head

Bungay Queen's Head

Closed 1920-1970

4 + 6 Bridge St

grid reference TM 336 898

The building dates from the early 18th century.

The pub may have been called Norfolk Arms before 1839?

It's also variously listed at Trinity Street (in 1839), Market Place (in 1855 & 1865), and at Bridge Street (by 1904).

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)

(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)

X