grid reference TM 447 799
It was certainly still open as late as 1967 (the last licensing records available).
The pub can be seen on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
To be sold by auction at the Buck's Head, Uggeshall, the live and dead stock, household furniture and other effects, of Mr Daniel Dunham, who quits the occupation immediately; comprising 2 very choice milk cows, well timed in calf, useful bay hackney, 9 years old, light half load tumbrel, harness and various farming utensils; mahogany post and other bedsteads, with neat hangings, 3 excellent goose featherbeds and bedding, mahogany dining and card tables, parlour, kitchen and chamber chairs, glass, china, earth and stone ware, churn, milk keelers, and miscellaneous effects.Ipswich Journal, October 1835**
James Wright, Innkeeper of Uggeshall was summoned for having on certain cottages at Wangford, which he is owner, a foul & offensive nuisance - battlement Order issued.Ipswich Journal, 13 Jul…
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.