Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.
Tables inside the pub must be reserved so call the pub beforehand. Outdoor tables cannot be reserved.
Real Ale is sold here.
London Rd (A12), NR34 8AZ
grid reference TM 473 799
A popular roadside inn with a restaurant and plenty of seating for drinkers. Both child and dog-friendly and features 5 cabin style rooms and a 5 pitch caravan site.
The building dates from the late 17th or early 18th century.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)