Real Ale is sold here.
London Rd (A12), NR34 8AZ
grid reference TM 473 799
A popular roadside inn with a restaurant and plenty of seating for drinkers. Both child and dog-friendly and features 5 cabin style rooms and a 5 pitch caravan site.
The building dates from the late 17th or early 18th century.
- Accessible to disabled customers
- Accommodation available
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area
- Dogs welcome
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks)
- Pub sells beer from local brewers
- Quiet pub - no electronic games, piped music or jukebox
- Restaurant or separate dining area
- Separate bar
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)