app

Long Melford King William

Long Melford King William

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed 1840-1920

Little St Mary's, CO10 9LQ

grid reference TL 862 452

The King William is now a house called Old Maltings House. (thanks to Peter Borlace for this information)

It's listed in East Hall Street in 1881.

It's shown (though not named) on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map

old OS map

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)

Old picture from http://www.foxearth.org.uk

Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.

X