North East, 52.266718,0.977713
Closed between 1920 and 1970
last owner/operator: Bullard's
grid reference TM 032 673
The pub is shown on this old OS map from about the end of the 19th century. interactive map
The Plough was built in the mid to late 16th century, with 20th century alterations.
The license was surrendered in 1958.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.