app

Sudbury Hare & Hounds

Sudbury Hare & Hounds

also traded as Hare

Closed unknown

92 East St

grid reference TL 875 414

Unless the numbering scheme has changed, it seems that this pub must have been demolished when the junction was widened.

East Street was called Wigan End before 1881.

Note: The 1871 census records two Thomas Sillitoes, both 42, the other is at the Prince of Wales.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

X