app

Sudbury Beehive Inn

Sudbury Beehive Inn

also traded as Cock Inn

Due to the latest government regulations, pubs currently have to close by 10pm. Opening hours displayed on this page may not take account of this change.

Closed unknown

76 North St

grid reference TL 873 415

The Cock Inn is first mentioned in the Ipswich Journal** in 1743.

The name changed to the Beehive sometime between the 1881 and 1891 censuses.

The map location and photo assume the street numbering scheme is unchanged.

Map

map

Gallery

expand

Historical interest

Historical interest

expand

Landlords

Landlords

(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)

(** report reproduced with kind permission from Foxearth & District Local History Society)

X