grid reference TM 334 900
A pub which appears on the OS map from about 1903. It is clearly not the Green Dragon, which is on the corner with Popson Street (and in any case didn't open until later and is not extant at the time of this map).
This pub has since been demolished.
Old OS map reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland.