formerly Fox & Goose
Real Ale is sold here.
Barking Rd, Barking Tye, IP6 8HP
grid reference TM 067 526
bar/diner, opened 1746
A friendly village restaurant and pub. Home cooked food served with regular specials on the board. A choice of real ales.
The building dates from the 18th century, though it was altered in the early 19th century and also about 1970.
- Beer garden or other outside drinking area: garden terrace
- Beer served through handpumps
- Evening meals
- Family friendly
- Function room available to hire: two function rooms
- Live music
- Lunchtime meals (not just snacks): Sunday roasts
- Special events
- Sport TV
- Traditional pub games available: pool and darts
Railway station about 2.3 miles away (see transport links for details)
Nearest railway station
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(census information from Dudley Diaper)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)